“For whoever I am his Leader (mawla), ‘Ali is his Leader (mawla).”
Today I read a narrative that shows Jesus will pray behind Mahdi (AS)
Imam Sadeq (AS) Said:
Source: Rozat o AlKafi, Narrative 10
 Qaem is a name of Mahdi (as).
According to narratives, Imam will be emerged when the world is full of oppression and the people are tired from unjust rulers. There are several signs for the arrival of Imam that most of them have been occurred. Some of these signs are:
- The dark of night will not be deemed necessary for the commitment of sins.
- Gambling will be prevalent.
- Earthquakes and Volcano’s and other natural disasters shall be common.
- False witnesses will be accepted and true ones rejected
- Children will curse their parents and will pray for their early death.
- Homosexuality will be prevalent
Mr. Shafiei Sarvestani, a Mahdism expert says: From 1200 signs of the arrival only five signs remain.
Based on the narratives I think these five signs are:
- In everything we need a criteria to find how much our work is correct. We mark something as goal and evaluate our work against it.
- In every new road we require a leader to help us understanding the road.
- In every science we need some professionals to teach us new things and expand our knowledge.
Jafar ibn Abi Talib has described Jahiliyya like this: